Are you struggling to find the perfect soft furnishings for your home? Would you love to be able to update your home with beautifully handmade cushions? Then this workshop is just what you need…
During this class we will cover:
- How to measure and cut the correct amount of fabric for your cushion cover for a great fit
- How to make a cushion cover with a zip and piping
- How to make an envelope cushion cover
- How to make a cushion cover with a decorative edge
- What type of fabrics you can use, how much you will need.
You will need to be able to use a sewing machine to attend this course. If you need to learn to use a machine, you could attend our Absolute Beginners Class first.
Once you have booked your place, you will receive an email with more detail about what fabric you will need.
The price include use of sewing machines, tools and some haberdashery in the Sewing Room.
Hot and Cold refreshments are also included, there might even be a cheeky biscuit or two!
- Dates: Friday 5th April
- Times: 10am – 4pm
6 in stock